Last week we took a trip to Vacaville, CA to visit Gina's family and have a nice relaxing mini-vaca away from San Diego & work. It was really nice time hanging with Gina's family. They are always so much fun to be around. I was able to film the road trip on the way back for your enjoyment. You can view that here:
Anyways, over the past week I have completed a very exciting, yet NERDY accomplishment. I hit 500 YouTube subscribers on Friday, and by Tuesday morning I hit 600 YouTube subscribers. This is amazing to me, because I am used to getting 5-10 new subscribers on a good week, haha! I believe it has a lot to do with my good pal BRUSSPUP for adding my channel to his "other channels" box feature on his channel page. So, if you're not already .. I think you should subscribe to him: Check out Brusspup's YouTube channel! Show him some love for me! On a different nerdy note, I reached a level 52 on Modern Warfare 2 last night! YEAAA! Go me! Sorry for shooting all you boys.. I know it hurts your ego to lose to a GIRL! =)
That's about all for now. I really just wanted to share these exciting moments (for me anyways) with you all. Talk to you soon.
xoxo, Ace

No comments:
Post a Comment